Updated 1/24/20 @ 1600 hrs DLR
NOTICE: Due to berth congestion at SFCT the MSC BEIJING 001W will work at POMTOC.
NOTICE: Effective Friday 1/10/20 POMTOC will not receive the following Damaged Equipment:
- MSC Damaged Dry 20’s and 40DH.
- Maersk Damaged 40DH.
- Please contact the Lines for return instructions.
NOTICE: POMTOC’s new Tariff Effective 1 October 2019 is posted on our web page. Please guide yourself accordingly.
Export Receiving Dates: Export receiving dates will to be altered to correspond with tentative vessel arrivals to Miami.
- ERD for MAERSK KOLKATA: Monday, 1/27/20
- ERD for ASTRID SCHULTE: Monday, 1/27/20
- ERD for SEALAND MICHIGAN: Monday, 1/27/20
- ERD for SEROJA ENAM: Monday, 1/27/20
Monday, 1/27/20 : The POMTOC Gate will open at 0700 hrs.
Vessels: Saturday: MSC Beijing @ 13:00
Sunday or Monday : Seroja Lima @ TBC
Empty Receiving: See Empty Receiving Instructions.
Effective Friday 1/10/20 POMTOC will not recieve the following Damaged Equipment:
MSC Damaged Dry 20’s and 40DH.
Maersk Damaged 40DH.
Inspections: USDA Inspections are scheduled for 0800 hrs. Starting 4/16/2018, containers pending XRAY exam will be scanned throughout the day on Tuesday’s and Friday’s, weather permitting.