Updated 09/18/15:15@ 1515 Hrs DLR
Please be advised that due to Hurricane Florence and the impact on Mid-Atlantic Ports and Carrier Vessels all customers should be aware that vessel Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) may be impacted. All Beneficial Cargo Owners (BCO’s) should be checking vessel ETA’s frequently. All BCO’s are encouraged to pick up cargo as soon as it is available. To mitigate any potential for congestion at the terminal, please do not delay pickup of cargo until the last free day.
As to Export Receiving Dates (ERD’s), POMTOC will post tentative ERD’s based on updated vessel arrivals.
NOTICE: Customers please be aware of our New Tariff release effective October 1, 2018. You may view the new Tariff on our website, www.pomtoc.com. Thank you.
Export Receiving Dates: Export receiving dates will continue to be altered to correspond with tentative vessel arrivals to Miami.
- ERD for Maersk Suzhou is 9/13/18
- ERD for Allegro N is 9/14/18
- ERD for SEALAND Michigan is 9/17/18
- ERD for Northern Julie is 9/18/18
- ERD for Gjertrud Maersk is 9/19/18
Wednesday, September 19, 2018: The terminal gates will open at 0700 hrs.
Vessels: No Vessels working Wednesday
Empty Receiving: The Terminal Gate has been OPENED to receive ZIM empties effective Friday, 6/1/18.
Inspections: USDA Inspections are scheduled for 0800 hrs. Starting 4/16/2018, containers pending XRAY exam will be scanned throughout the day on Tuesday’s and Friday’s, weather permitting.
Hours of Operation
- Effective Wednesday, 2/28/2018
- The terminal will be open from 0700 hrs to 1800 hrs.
- Drivers MUST be inside the terminal’s “M” Security Gate by 1700 hrs in order to be processed.
- The terminal will remain open for the Lunch hour (1200 hrs to 1300 hrs) depending on truck volumes.
- 2018-02-27 4:35:35 PM RCS