MSC Antigua Update – 3/15/2018
The ETA for the MSC Antigua has been advanced multiple days to 3/18/2018. This vessel will be discharging import cargo only (NO EXPORTS).
Maersk Shanghai Update – 3/13/2018
ETA for the MAERSK SHANGHAI is tentatively 3/24/18 in Miami. This vessel encountered severe weather during its transit from Norfolk to Charleston on 3/4/18. The vessel will undergo survey and repairs in Freeport, Bahamas. Please contact your respective ocean carrier for additional information.
Hours of Operation
- Effective Wednesday, 2/28/2018
- The terminal will be open from 0700 hrs to 1800 hrs.
- Drivers MUST be inside the terminal’s “M” Security Gate by 1700 hrs in order to be processed.
- The terminal will remain open for the Lunch hour (1200 hrs to 1300 hrs) depending on truck volumes.
- 2018-02-27 4:35:35 PM RCS
Export Receiving Dates: Due to congestion at other ports, (Norfolk, Charleston & Savannah), vessel arrivals into Miami will be off schedule for some time. As such, export receiving dates will be altered to correspond with tentative vessel arrivals to Miami.
- ERD for MSC VITTORIA: Monday, 3/19/18.
- ERD for GERDA MAERSK: Monday, 3/19/18.
Schedule reliability is uncertain due to congestion caused at other ports. Vessel arrivals to Miami are extremely delayed.
Monday, March 19, 2018: The terminal gates will open at 0700 hrs.
Vessels: MSC ANTIGUA 806E commencing at 0800hrs, Northern Jamboree 805E commencing at 0700hrs on 03/18/18 & MSC KALAMATA 806W commencing at 15:00 on 03/19/18.
Empty Receiving: The Terminal Gate has been CLOSED to receiving Maersk Line empty reefers by order of Maersk Line. Effective Friday, 2/16/18.
Inspections: USDA Inspections are scheduled for 0800 hrs. Starting 8/8/2017, containers pending XRAY exam will be scanned throughout the day on Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s, weather permitting.