Updated 10/17/18 @ 1545 Hrs DLR
NOTICE: Customers please be aware of our New Tariff release effective October 1, 2018. You may view the new Tariff on our website, http://pomtoc.com .
Export Receiving Dates: Export receiving dates will continue to be altered to correspond with tentative vessel arrivals to Miami.
- ERD for AP MOLLER: Monday, 10/15/18
- ERD for MSC RITA: Tuesday, 10/16/18
- ERD for COLUMBINE MAERSK: Wednesday, 10/17/18
Thursday, October 18, 2018: The terminal gates will open at 0700 hrs.
Vessels: Thursday: Gerd Maersk : 1300.
Empty Receiving: The Terminal Gate has been OPENED to receive ZIM empties effective Friday, 6/1/18.
Inspections: USDA Inspections are scheduled for 0800 hrs. Starting 4/16/2018, containers pending XRAY exam will be scanned throughout the day on Tuesday’s and Friday’s, weather permitting.
Hours of Operation
- Effective Wednesday, 2/28/2018
- The terminal will be open from 0700 hrs to 1800 hrs.
- Drivers MUST be inside the terminal’s “M” Security Gate by 1700 hrs in order to be processed.
- The terminal will remain open for the Lunch hour (1200 hrs to 1300 hrs) depending on truck volumes.
- 2018-02-27 4:35:35 PM RCS