Updated 5/29/2020 @ 1630 hrs. DLR
- NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 “Shelter in Place” guidelines, POMTOC Customer Service will be working remotely. Please submit all requests via email to the CService@pomtoc.com email address until further notice. POMTOC’s Temporary Customer Service Number is: 305-399-4574 .
- NOTICE: POMTOC will be CLOSED on Monday, 6/1/2020 Based on low projected import volumes (COVID-19).
- NOTICE: Please be advised that POMTOC will stop receiving empty returns for MSC beginning on Tuesday 6/2/2020, including damaged units. 20’ Dry 40’ High Cube.
Export Receiving Dates: Export receiving dates will to be altered to correspond with tentative vessel arrivals to Miami.
- ERD for SM LONG BEACH: Thursday, 5/28/20
- ERD for AXEL MAERSK: Friday, 5/29/20
- ERD for SEALAND MICHIGAN: Friday, 5/29/20
Tuesday, 6/2/2020: POMTOC Gates Open at 0700 hrs.
Saturday: MSC Beijing @ 1000. First Free Day will be set for Tuesday, 6/2/2020.
Monday: CCNI Angol @ 1000. First Free Day will be set for Tuesday, 6/2/2020.
Empty Receiving: See Empty Receiving Instructions.
- Hyundai is blocked from returning empties to the terminal effective 5/11/2020. Hyundai will no longer be on the 2M Service and will not have any business in the state of Florida.
- Please be advised that POMTOC will stop receiving empty returns for MSC beginning on Tuesday 6/2/2020, including damaged units. 20’ Dry 40’ High Cube.
Inspections: USDA Inspections are scheduled for 0800 hrs. Starting 4/16/2018, containers pending XRAY exam will be scanned throughout the day on Tuesday’s and Friday’s, weather permitting.